test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Winter Event - Daily PVE Race and Interapting Popup. (please stop those popups during solo runs)

Winter Event - Daily PVE Race and Interapting Popup.

While we run the daily PVE race (fastest on ice - 25 runs needed to get a ship) we are NOT interested on the slippery road in a timed race by being interapted with a big popup (hindering view) saying some event was completed and its result.

This might cause a player *FAIL THE RACE* due to items he may likely not even entitled too (yes, I know it can be restarted, but still this interuption is not needed.) And if one is entitled to, e.g. by shooting some snowmen, one still doesn't want to be bothered by this DURING the race.

Please make NO POPUP to jump while a player is actually participating a race (or any other time/accuracy/attention or vision field needed task)

In fact, you may put a note on the right notices area of the screen (default) for all, instead, in case it's hard to do this selectively.

Thank you.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    they should make it so you need to hit the join button like they do in the summer races... if you join you can get rewards and the spam pop ups... if you dont join you never get pop ups and you get no prizes of any sort. you also dont get attacked by snowmen during the snow ball fight.
  • Options
    rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Yes, assuming I understood the idea, if would be nice if it was so for the solo race too, if putting the popup "aside" to not pop, isn't possible, at least.

Note that the solo race differ; Unlike the PvP race (which is a specific time frame event itself), you can join the solo race at any time, even during another event's time frame and even after you contributed to it before it's over. Also I think snowmen won't hurt the runners of the PvE race as well.

Still I think it's better than being interupted in the run by other event's popups.