test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Screenshot World Cup 2018 - Group E Poll

kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
This is the public poll for Group E of the STO Screenshot World Cup 2018 (https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1245286/sto-screenshot-world-cup-2018/p1) - please vote for one the following screenshots!!! You also can give an additional vote on my twitter (https://twitter.com/sto_morishita) where the same poll is held. The polls run for 24 hours and the results will be added together.

Group E Screenshots:

InOa7KV.jpg
fPA9JWQ.jpg
X2e8TzF.png
uoNwHGO.jpg

Good luck to all participants!!!
"We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
- Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
q4F10XV.jpg
ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED

Screenshot World Cup 2018 - Group E Poll 21 votes

Screenshot 1
19% 4 votes
Screenshot 2
23% 5 votes
Screenshot 3
42% 9 votes
Screenshot 4
14% 3 votes

Comments

• toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    Absolutely and definitely the Oddy (or well, Yorktown). It's such a beautiful design so well suited to these sweeping shots.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    toiva wrote: »
    Absolutely and definitely the Oddy (or well, Yorktown). It's such a beautiful design so well suited to these sweeping shots.

Meh. That could have been any ship with that backdrop and it would look fine.

I want to know what is happening in picture #2!! That is a lot of people posing for one picture! That took coordination!
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    edited December 2018
    Is that a Fed ship with a backdrop of Qo'nos? See, I can't vote for that because I wonder if that is unedited.

Didn't the rules state: unedited and no Demorecord?

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    I need to quit looking at these pictures on my Chromebook...that screen sucks so bad.
    I don't see a Borg sphere. LOL!

If a Chromebook with a nicer screen ever becomes more affordable......
    I won't need Windows 10 any more...and that would be a good thing.

(Which one of those console game things is SONY...not Microsoft????)

• lagomorphic#0794 lagomorphic Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    YBWyACJ.png

yHxi5Uv.png

qplthfL.png
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Well...

Here's a Tardigrade! I'm really enjoying the contest, great work and I think the constraint of live game captures has had an interesting creative influence. Thanks Morishita and thanks to everyone who sent work in! :)

s0gfJe9.png
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • angarus1angarus1 Member Posts: 684 Arc User
    Yup, it's a super fun contest!
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »

I want to know what is happening in picture #2!! That is a lot of people posing for one picture! That took coordination!

Thing is 95% of ships ingame are ugly as hell.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User

Thing is 95% of ships ingame are ugly as hell.
    That's why proper space Barbie is so important. Gotta look as good as you can. Check out this beauties!
    d8808x5-4b274dd7-019a-4153-9cc7-00b512169f1b.png
    daykq93-6eaa697e-cf5c-42da-91d8-0f30a1a5e00d.png
    dazrpmf-33a5fd47-35ef-42f6-9043-4566beff8b47.png
    dacbhld-59fc5d6b-9615-402b-b156-770f89d551a3.png
    d7kf47g-0614a30c-430e-4636-8550-195f20bba3ce.png
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • angarus1angarus1 Member Posts: 684 Arc User

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. ;)
    edited December 2018
    angarus1 wrote: »
    Different strokes for different folks, I guess. ;)

Of course, that is what we are voting FOR. Our own "strokes". :) And that is what makes it fun...seeing how everyone has different ideas and views. :) We are ALL going to see this stuff in a different light.

And that is not wrong. LOL!

Although, what the heck???? BMR had to ban someone's vote, HARD???
    I haven't seen that Trouble with Tribbles meme, before.

edited December 2018
    That's why proper space Barbie is so important. Gotta look as good as you can. Check out this beauties!

LOL! Sorry...those are definitely not doing it for me. LOL!

I do not have much appeal for Federation ships. But I am glad you are enjoying it, Markhawkman.
    But my heart is with the B'rel and Klingon BoP....and has been as long as I can remember.

• kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    This poll has ended. Thanks to all that participated. Please don't vote anymore.

Final Result:
    Votes: 17
    S1: 4
    S2: 5
    S3: 5
    S4: 3

You can participate in the poll for Group E now (https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1245608/screenshot-world-cup-2018-group-f-poll).
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    q4F10XV.jpg
  • kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    Thanks a lot to @duncanidaho11 & @angarus1 - that makes me very happy!!! *^_^* <3
    q4F10XV.jpg
This discussion has been closed.