test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How do I replay Nimbus 3 missions with the new Missions setup?

Because I'm unable to find out how.

Comments

• jimduval#7537 jimduval Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    In the misions journal at available tab is a mission called Secrets of Nimbus given by K'Men on a kdf toon
  • sasquatch66#7508 sasquatch66 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I'm a Fed player on PS4. There's no Available tab.

Really wish that when they changed everything they gave us some kind of freaking guide so we would be able to know what to do with the new system.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    On the PC after Age of Discovery, a number of missions have been taken out for bug fixes/revamps.
    I suspect something similar has happened on PS4 with the nimbus missions since they're not available on the PC either.

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • sasquatch66#7508 sasquatch66 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Aha. I know they took them out of the main arc, I didn't know they'd completely removed them. Thanks.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Cryptic did not remove Nimbus. It can be played once per character....if not a Romulan.
    Because the Romulans have Nimbus in "Episodes" tab when it goes into "Replay".

I think they are trying to fix Nimbus so on "Replay" it will go to both "Episodes" and "Available" tabs, depending on faction. That seems to be taking more jiggling than what they originally thought.

On Console "Incoming Hails" is equal to the "Available" tab on PC.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Note: there has not been change in the state of missions since beginning of November. But I can say the Devs coming to the forums to make notes of what is going on with the bug reports about this stuff.

I am under the impression they are trying to get it all straightened out. I am keeping an eye on the Patch Notes to see if any updates happen there.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    You can still share them to bypass that IIRC. Yes, having a Romulan share it does work AFAIK.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • claudiusdkclaudiusdk Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    Yeah, missing the option to replay Nimbus missions aswell on my regular Fed, TOS Fed, DIS Fed, KDF, and Jem'Hadar characters.
    "Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons."
    Spock to Kirk, as Kirk is about to hug him.
    Star Trek V: "The Final Frontier"
  • My fed toons/characters can't replay nimbus either.
  • corthidiancorthidian Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am on a New character, playing Nimbus, and I cannot get the canyon to light up to finish the last mission
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    installation 18 will be the final mission on nimbus, you can find it under available from the intelligence officer fed / kling depending on your faction choices.