test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dilithium Uniforms

This has been bothering me for a while now. The MACO and Star Trek II uniforms in the Dilithium store are WAY too expensive. An almost 2 Million Dilithium price tag for each of them!?! Even if I refined the 8,500 maximum possible Dilithium daily, it would take me years......YEARS!!!!! to get even a single one of those uniforms, let alone all of them, 200,000 Dilithium, sure, I'd buy that. I'd take me awhile, but it's dooable. But 2 million? Nope, not happening....

I've only seen one person with a Dilithium store uniform since I started playing STO 3 years ago, that should tell you how hard it is to get these things. This needs to change. Make it cheaper to get. At least to the point where it's gettable.

Another thing we need are TOS movie uniforms (ST: II to VI). I've seen them in missions, I've seen them in displays, but you can't get them in the game. Why not? The second most iconic uniform (aside from the TOS tv uniforms), and it seems like it's the one uniform you won't let us have. Please, PLEASE, implement it.