test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet Shipyard

sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
So I have seen a lot of mentions of Fleet Shipyard, and how what Ships players can buy with Fleet Credits is determined by their Fleet Shipyard's Level. After a couple hours searching I cannot find any info on how to check one's Fleet Shipyard Level. Fleet Shipyard is not a holding, nor does it appear to be a Division of any of the Fleet Holdings.
I checked just about every tab in the Fleet Interface in game, then searched the wiki and then with bing.
As someone who recently created two new fleets, and is acting leader of one of the fleets that most of my chars call home, this seems like something that should be clear, not hidden.
How is Fleet Shipyard Level determined? Or levelled up?
4073703.jpg
[SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
=A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.

Comments

• Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Shipyard is determined by your fleets Military Rank.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Shipyard is determined by your fleets Military Rank.

Not exactly, but thanks for telling me where to look. According to the text in the interface, levels of Fleet Shipyard are unlocked at set amounts of Military XP. And Knowing is Half the Battle!
    Since I am the only leader in these three fleets, I will focus on Starbase/Military, Spire & K-13. As members of the largest fleet return we can discuss what to focus on, but since it is just me for now, i'll keep things doable so we can still progress in useful ways.
    Post edited by sarvour0 on
    4073703.jpg
    [SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
    =A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
    U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
    T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.