test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unsure where it belongs - Admiralty Ship Reset Once in a While to Ship You Have, Not Those You Had.

Issue: Admiralty Ship Reset Once in a While to Ship You Have, Not Those You Ever Had (and potentially dismissed. Fine details unknown).

It seems once in a while a check runs and compares admiralty ships earned by ship possessions to current owned "rostered" ship (or possibly adding also eligable reclaims of already owned admiralty ships - unsure), or some similar check.

(unsure regarding dry dock's ALREADY earned admiralty ships or the fine details. But some ships one INTENTIONALLY refreshed from dry dock to active dock/roster until an admiralty ship was earned, still earned admiralty ships and those MIGHT be lost (unsure). I definitely lost ships and shuttles by no longer having the ships I used to have, during the time.)

which means ships and shuttles you had to discard for place, even leveling ships, ships and shuttles you bought for EC or possibly dilitium - non re-claimable, or POSSIBLY even discarded claimable event ships, may be lost from your ADMIRALTY ship roster in time.
I don't know the details but I am definitely loosing admiralty ships if ships I HAD and dismissed, despite not knowing the criteria.

I don't know if this is an intended behavior but considering we have a limited ship roster I find it really bad.
If this is not intended then we just are loosing ships.

P.S.
That's beside the point but I thought worth mentioning here - do NOT discard the ship you get for leveling some level above 60. I think you will NOT be able to reclaim it and won't be even able to buy it for dilitium, unlike other leveling ships! It's a zen ship (one choice out of specific 3, last time I checked,) which is NON RECLAIMABLE.