test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reputation: Where'd my 2nd Column Projects Go?! (PC Patch Notes for 10/24/18)

sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
Excuse me, but What The HECK??? Where did the Second Column of Reputation Projects go? Some of my characters had slotted Event Ship Projects that, if they are now gone for good, how can I ever earn/unlock said ship?

TO BE CLEAR, before anyone comments acting on assumptions, there are a few ships which I had barely had time to at least slot the project on a toon or two; and NOT had the time to clear the prior Project and start feeding the one for the ship. As in NONE of my toons have the ships, and as far as I know they won't be offered again. So it is not a matter of reclaiming ships from the Event Store. If I did not have at least ONE toon complete the Project for it then it is LOCKED. Forever.
4073703.jpg
[SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
=A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    How many ships did you have backed up?

(Shakes cane and yells at cloud)

"You young whippersnappers don't know the meaning of hard work! I did over 75 ice races the year the Sarr Theln was the winter ship so that I could also get the two t5 Breen ships. Back in those days we had ambition!"

... oh well, at worst you can buy 1,000 Phoenix Packs per ship, per character.
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Multiple players including myself have already observed that the secondary slotted projects are still there. We did this by finishing our projects in our first slots and the slotted secondary projects reappeared in the first slot. That doesn't mean that they will always be there but rest assured they are still there currently.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    I was actually wondering about that myself. good to know!
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Not saying they will adopt either options, permanently....

But I saw Rep Projects reacting in similar fashion on Tribble....in both these ways while testing the new Rep:

On Tribble: switched from having one project box visible, and able to slot second project without a problem.
    On another patch: it switched to having one project box visible, and not able to slot second project.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    How many ships did you have backed up?

(Shakes cane and yells at cloud)

"You young whippersnappers don't know the meaning of hard work! I did over 75 ice races the year the Sarr Theln was the winter ship so that I could also get the two t5 Breen ships. Back in those days we had ambition!"

... oh well, at worst you can buy 1,000 Phoenix Packs per ship, per character.

A Few. Winter, Anniversary & Summer ships. Some from before my hiatus and some from after. When I did the big patch prior to the Summer 2014 event it went bad, fried my copy of the game so bad there was no fixing it. It would not repatch, would not let me uninstall to reinstall, and customer service was too busy. Like the whole summer, too busy.
    It was not until I got a new laptop in late 2016 that I was finally able to return, so I missed out on the Krenim Science Dreadnought and Lukari ships.
    It didn't help I have multiple accounts, so even having 1 char per account doing an event, RL didn't allow me the luxury of getting them all done. Heck, there were times I could not even play at all on some days.
    4073703.jpg
    [SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
    =A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
    U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
    T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    BTW....on the testing on Tribble.... the second way, where there was one project, not able to slot second one....
    Utilized LESS clicking.

Soooooooo...dare I guess they were trying to find ways to set up program to run Rep projects so we would not have to click so much. ??? That would be very cool..... but it is the test server...so take that with a grain of salt.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
This discussion has been closed.