Options

New Romulus Open World Missions gone

2»

Comments

• Options
    rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Sorry missed a part in my answer to @thelematiker
    Beside the site-to-site transport issue (all transporter unlocked but never could receive unlock all transporter's mission and can't use it to transport by the alert dialogue box)

It's open quest (not event, solo quests) collection mission - atlay, vestan, phaeos and hawel. Again hiding some possibly less relevant info which I thought about on that regard still.
    Line finished, rep finished (and claimed T5 reward) the example char is "newer delta" KDF level 65 from before AoD which had finished T5 successfully after AoD (no issue with reputation). BTW, it has still a problem with Nimbus but it DID play installation 18 once. It did have a problem with cold war/line (though already completed it once) since last patch, but now it's fine (possibly due to some non recommended mess up I did with my quest list which had caused some bad, temporary problems but could have fixed this issue somehow). Many of my chars seem to have "unsolvable" Nimbus replay/NR collection mission replay issue, BTW. There could be also a regression regarding cold war under some conditions for level 65 chars, but it seems "easier" in a way. Unsure how this all goes regarding 1st play though. Didn't see issues with Spectres or Second wave bunch.

P.S.
    I think this char have made those already though. Also vestam might be a special case, unsure.

*feeding the edit monster
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    any resolution on this? I just did staging area then Warehouse on new level 33 character. Went to Atlai but the mission giver won't give the mission.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Is the New Romulus Arc gone? From what I remember after they introduced the Arc you could not get the Landscape 100% Missions from the NPCs, only from the Arc Mission.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    The arc is there, but it doesn't include these world missions.

I happened to do them sometime in the last 2 weeks with my Jem. After finishing one such as the Atlai I would get the next one. I did them all but still failed to qualify for the Romulan rep rewards T5. I've done everything on New Romulus, though out of the usual order. Not worried about it enough to waste any more time on figuring out why. The point is that the missions actually popped up one by one. They also appeared on avail missions when they popped.

Then just recently I went with the level 30's Disco. Nada. Atlai is supposed to be after warehouse but it doesn't happen. NPC has nothing for me. Nothing in available missions.

I suspect it has something to do with the reputation missions. That it's allowing you to do some missions it shouldn't be. Then if you do them it doesn't advance things properly and it also locks you out of completing the rep.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    The arc is there, but it doesn't include these world missions.

I happened to do them sometime in the last 2 weeks with my Jem. After finishing one such as the Atlai I would get the next one. I did them all but still failed to qualify for the Romulan rep rewards T5. I've done everything on New Romulus, though out of the usual order. Not worried about it enough to waste any more time on figuring out why. The point is that the missions actually popped up one by one. They also appeared on avail missions when they popped.

Then just recently I went with the level 30's Disco. Nada. Atlai is supposed to be after warehouse but it doesn't happen. NPC has nothing for me. Nothing in available missions.

I suspect it has something to do with the reputation missions. That it's allowing you to do some missions it shouldn't be. Then if you do them it doesn't advance things properly and it also locks you out of completing the rep.
    Are we sure it's not just waiting for you to complete the rep?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    jaguarskx wrote: »
    Yeah... I wanted to do some of the open mission on New Romulus about 2 weeks ago and they were not there.

I was specifically looking at the Atlai to scan nanovs and also at Hwael Ruins to scan ruins and place scanners on the landscape. The researchers that formerly provided those missions (30 minute cooldown) no longer provide after RTFO went live / Cryptic reorganized the mission journal.

Yeah I tried talking to them but none will the daily missions anymore...
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
  • Options
    [/quote]Are we sure it's not just waiting for you to complete the rep?[/quote]

the jem has completed T6. I tried to do T5 when it came around time by just finishing the usual reputation missions but nothing happened after the last one. I then tried to do everything on New Romulus a few weeks later but again nothing happened. I think it's because it allowed me to do all the old reputation missions without doing new pre-reqs like the warehouse. So when I went back and did the warehouse it didn't register.

• Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    I just went through with my jemmy to unlock the transporters and all the missions were there, without doing the arc missions past "New Romulus Aid." The missions are most certainly not removed and don't have any new prerequisites. If they don't show up for you, that's a bug and there's a forum for that.
This discussion has been closed.