test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Roadmap for January 2018/2019 hints at MU/I.S.S. Prefix for players?

terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
xxn7lyf.jpg
When I first looked at the road map I had a sudden rush of excitement of seeing I.S.S. prefix image in the new road map on the cross field class. Now I might be reading too much into the image. It could just be a story arc of getting thrown into the MU Disco for one episode or fighting Captain Tilly/Killy (maybe not the latter since that ship got blown to pieces, but possibly set before the events of Discovery run in with the MU which would make it possible).

Next theory is we the players might be finally getting a I.S.S. prefix. Wishful thinking at best or getting MU uniforms. What does everyone else think?

aADmLYi.png​​
tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
"Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
"When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
#Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    They told us a while ago that Captain Killy was coming, and we would find out how the ISS Discovery was destroyed. That aside, I hope for both the prefix and the uniform.

Oh wow, must have missed/forgotten that. Do you have any old links I can look up?​​
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    Oh nm, Found it! Cool. Can't believe I forgot that.

"We got to see Tilly's idea of Captain Killy, but I'd like to know more about this woman...who has done all these terrible things." "The I.S.S. Discovery and Discovery swapped places. I can confirm, that @may_wise will return as Captain Killy for our anniversary." @CaptainGeko

Link: ​​
  • bubblegirl2015bubblegirl2015 Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    I you like DISCo you will be happy. If you don't just a big MEH moment tiger-2.gif​​
    Wiki editor http://sto.gamepedia.com
    Original STO beta tester.
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    Very much would like to get the Disco Terran Empire uniforms.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • alexraptorralexraptorr Member Posts: 1,192 Arc User
    I hope the anniversary event will involve a Mirror Crossfield as a reward. :)
    Keeping the lockbox one unique, but adding a variant available to a wider audience. Or even better, give it a console that forms a set with the lockbox Crossfield, making both variants extremely desirable!
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." - Q
  • hungryandorianhungryandorian Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Just adding myself in here. I would gladly purchase the I.S.S. prefix as well as discovery mirror uniforms. Ohh an an emote salute too would be killer!
    Phasers!! Moar Phasers!
    edited October 2018
    Just adding myself in here. I would gladly purchase the I.S.S. prefix as well as discovery mirror uniforms. Ohh an an emote salute too would be killer!

Make it so!

darkly-p1-4.jpg
    darkly-p2-5.jpg

"LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!"

Wouldn't mind a mirror bridge either.​​
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Odd remark really though - I mean "Tilly's idea of Captain Killy" must have been right on the mark - she certainly convinced mirror-Connor and the Shenzhou.

So we DO kinda know what the real Captain Killy is like.

Still I wouldn't mind seeing the real deal extreme version. Tilly was only pretending. The genuine one will be more ruthless and less theatrical? Idk. Can't wait to see her either way.​​
This discussion has been closed.