test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where's my stealth?

giliongilion Member Posts: 686 Arc User
Where do I find my stealth rating? It used to be right at the top of the Stats screen for both space and ground, now I can't find it anywhere. I recently tried my Intel Cruiser again and was curious about the Signature masking passive. Enemies still seem to have no trouble attacking me even when I'm 9km away and I have no way of seeing if it's even applying any stealth at all.

Comments

• Options
    odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    gilion wrote: »
    Where do I find my stealth rating? It used to be right at the top of the Stats screen for both space and ground, now I can't find it anywhere. I recently tried my Intel Cruiser again and was curious about the Signature masking passive. Enemies still seem to have no trouble attacking me even when I'm 9km away and I have no way of seeing if it's even applying any stealth at all.

So...Mask Energy Signature and Cloak/Battle Cloak have their stealth numbers listed when you mouse over those abilities.With all my Stealth buff (Potatoe head Boff) I recall being at 5200+ stealth on my Romulan Warbirds..

I can tell you from personal experience (Mostly PVP)..the Warp Signature Masking just means you dont show up on "radar" until about 12-15km out..Depending on the size of the ship..you can "Visually" see them much further out.... Similar to what is done in RL with our 5th generation fighters.

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• Options
    giliongilion Member Posts: 686 Arc User
    Ya, I know the abilities display the value when you hover but I was wondering if there's some way to see your current stealth rating. Like I started using Repair Platform in some areas and I don't think it displays how much stealth it gives you when you're in it's field. Or if someone else uses the Honor Guard Mask Energy field power, how could I see how much it applies to me?

And really? The only thing Mask Warp Sig does is stop you from appearing on the mini-map? That's lame. I always thought it was like a really weak passive stealth buff. You have no idea how many times I've tried creeping up on an objective where I can interact with it, but not agro the enemy. Was really hoping Mask Warp Sig would help with that :(
    ruinthefun wrote: »
    The Stealth Rating is...hidden.

I see what ya did there :smile:

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,605 Arc User
    dodge-stealth-2014-wallpaper-4.jpg

here it is
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    Really, really bad, Anne
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    Unless something has changed it used to hide you in a ranged detection until you reached 4km-5km. Also have to remember aux power makes a difference in all stealth so the 10-15k range is most likely with the least aux power you can possibly use. It is like those hirogen ships they use the same gimmick but its innate with their ships so they don't have to use the boff skill.