test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

For The Devs: Age Of Discovery Missions

toddmillhousetoddmillhouse Member Posts: 59 Arc User
Firstly the mission "Secrets" is too close to the Alpha Quadrant Beta Quadrant border and the transition dialogue pops up over top the mission start dialogue window every time. Second both replayable mission "Secrets" and "Downfall" need to reward 2 of each item currently given. As it is if a person wants to farm these missions to keep their ship outfitted, if their in a 4/3 ship that's twice for Secrets and 5 times for Downfall, which can level the character half way or completely though a 10 level section. Making them need to grind out the missions again to get the next level of weapons for their next tier ship ..

Example I'm currently level 35 and I've ground from 28 up to this point on just on these 2 missions farming the weapons for my ship from the starter pack .. needless to say I'm running them again because by the time I got the 5 phasers and the 2 torps I crossed level 30 and my weapons were too low level again. I suspect I'll hit 38 or 40 to reoutfit again. Either that or the weapons on the Walker from the pack need to like the ship all level with the character, I know the warpcore does as it has the infinity emblem on it, but the weapons don't.

Also speaking of weapons on ships, they need to be made upgradable. The Iconian ships come to mind here, the only way to get the blue AP torpedoes those ships have stock is to keep those, but they don't level and currently can not be upgraded. Keep them locked to character so they can't be traded, but either allow them and all other weapons to be upgraded in level and quality or allow them to be crafted. One of the two Please.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:
This discussion has been closed.