test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

10/08 - An Endeavor with issues: Solanae or not Solanae

sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
The current Endeavor show it is for the Solanae Arc in many places except on little line under the main instructions which listed Future Proof. You see in your side mission tab as Solanae, "In Progress" shows Solanae Arc missions, and at the bottom is said complete an Solanae Arc mission.

I got into Solanae Arc and do Sphere of Influence, as listed, and what is the result? The Endeavor does not complete. A waste of time because the idea of quality control seems to be alien to STO Devs….
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,462 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Sentinel64, Please post this in the Support forums. If this is on PC, in the PC Gameplay Bug Reports section of that forum. Otherwise, put it in its respective section of that forum. Also, they are lacking a QA lead, it is on the Cryptic Studios website that they are in need of one of those as well as other positions, they need to do a better job advertising the positions they need filled. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Hm, last time I did that endeavor it completed just fine.

Will have to try again and see if it bugs out.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    Just tried it a bit ago, doesn't complete.
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    That's one of the endeavors I don't bother with TBH.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    It's Sphere of Influence that's the problem, at least for Klingons and their allies. It's been like this every time that Endeavor has run, though even I forgot about it until the thing didn't complete when I finished the mission. A Step Between Stars worked to clear the Endeavor.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    I played surface tension for the endeavor yesterday with hellspawny and marcus. Long mission which wont end up the players of the team in the same instance.

Completion of the mission granted the endeavor reward (which only was worth a few bucks tho) and the mission console I wanted to get. Afterwards I copied my character to tribble to check if the console would update as well in light of the upcoming changes. The respective set bonus expands to include plasma damage as it should. The stats of the console however did not update unlike the items of the other reps.

How dared I combine the endeavor with something I could use? Cryptic gives cryptic takes. Just another disappointing endeavor lowlight in a long line of disappointing endeavor lowlights.

Think “do some polaron dmg” is the only task I’ll pursue the in the long run. Rest is simply not worth my time. :/
    Post edited by peterconnorfirst on
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
This discussion has been closed.