test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

away for 2-3 weeks and i get spammed by "gold sellers" in my mailbox

seem they are back again, breaking the rules of EULA contract. i wonder how they find me when i am not on any server or active doing any missions or episodes for a week or a few. they ignore my setting and keep finding me.

i have reported them and adding to ignore list, seem it not doing a job even i had my character in 'hide-mode'.
this i believed they may had created 3rd party tools, this is breaking EULA.

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    "Only friends can send...." works for me.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,714 Community Moderator
    To answer your question, they typically just type in TRIBBLE until a viable @handle pops up. Just because you're offline doesn't mean you can't get mail. All I can say is that we're still going after those sites whenever we can. If there are further issues I suggest contacting customer service. /thread
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.