test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

For my fleet's 3rd anniversary YOU can win: 1M EC, Jem'Hadar Light Battlecruiser, Temporal Destroyer

zurielsevenzurielseven Member Posts: 25 Arc User
Tomorrow is the weekend of my fleet/Armada's 3rd anniversary and we want to invite YOU to celebrate with us, so we're giving away at least 75M in EC and TWO ships in a RANDOM drawing for those who drop by and celebrate with us!

ELIGIBILITY:
The random drawing entries begin on Saturday, October 6th at 5p Eastern on STO for PC, Holodeck server - any PMs or entries received BEFORE that time must be re-submitted for eligibility. Entrants will be added from accounts who PM my armada's members as listed here with a message of "Happy Anniversary, t'Rllaillieu's Legacy!" and who are reported to me by my armada's members OR accounts whom I observe in Zone/Local chat having posted the message. Kindly do not PM me directly if you care to be eligible for the contest - to do so will disqualify you from entry.

Look for members of one of these fleets:
  • t'Rllaillieu's Legacy
  • t'Rllaillieu's Marauders
  • 5th Special Operations Division
  • Karpos
  • Dominion Federation Alliance
  • Kill Team Alpha
  • The Logical Ones
  • -SPACEBALLS the Fleet-
  • Marauders
  • Phoenix-Staffel

PRIZE DISTRIBUTION:
On the hours of 6p, 7p, and 8p, I will select at least 25 accounts at random to award 1M EC. Winners will be contacted by PM and invited aboard my ship to receive the EC in trade. Prizes may also include Deep Space Nine Lock Box loot, at my discretion. Only one 1M prize may be given out per account.

At 8:15p, I will select ONE individual from those who were successfully invited aboard my ship and recieved their EC prize to win a Special Requisition Pack - Jem'Hadar Light Battlecruiser [T6]. The winner MUST respond to the bridge invite within a reasonable time or another winner will be selected and contacted.

At 8:30p, I will select ONE individual from those who were successfully invited aboard my ship and recieved their EC prize to win a Special Requisition Pack - Temporal Destroyer [T6]. The winner MUST respond to the bridge invite within a reasonable time or another winner will be selected and contacted.

FINAL NOTES:
Members of t'Rllaillieu's Legacy Armada Fleets are not eligible to win the prizes listed above under any circumstances (including leaving and rejoining the fleet/armada) - this contest is for the STO gaming community outside of our Armada. Thanks guys!

QRBZ3B0.jpg