test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ARE YOU SICK OF WAITING FOR THE PVE QUEUES TO LOAD UP DUE TO LOW AMOUNT OF PLAYERS QUEUING UP?

Top tier gear drop vs TRIBBLE that we get that is not worth anything. So here is my idea to fix it.

1:Make it gold gear space and ground not tradable in the Advanced & elite ques Not easy mode aka normal and in random ques so they all get played. Advanced ques would have MK XII Elite would have mk XIV

2: Cross play with PC,PS4,XBOX ONE that will increase the players for the ques. As this is a issues on all platforms has been for a long time issues well over a year.

3: Get rid of the normal que (will increase the space for other content) If players are not strong enough to run Advanced or elite they can work at getting stronger. Most players don't even play half of the story arc so they are missing out on good pve gear that is good enough for pve queues. As I use that gear for a long time still do on some ships.
So this is my idea let's make this happen.

(KDF ARMY) May the Force be with you!!! Qapla!!
May the force be with you!!! Qapla!!

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Except....you keep players out of queues at low levels...you will end up with a bunch of people playing the game like I do: NOT HAVING A CLUE HOW TO PLAY TEAM SPORTS. But I could out DOFF you any day of the week.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • commanderblack#7812 commanderblack Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Just a fyi pve ques start at lvl 50 that is not low lvl by then if you have not skip around and do less than 50% of the store arc you should be able to run Advanced with little or no issues. Now if your in a fleet that does not help you get to that level, then they have failed you as a fleet. There is a reason for the different levels to progress not stay at the same level. Which a lot of players say what's the point am lvl 65 and i can pvp but i cant do Advanced pve queues. Keep in mind they are just ideas that's all if you can't handle then you may want to play the game on easy mode and move on. As there is a large number of us that want more then easy mode all the time. As a human race we always moved forward to take on the biggest challenges. (KDF ARMY) May the Force be with you!!! Qapla!!
    May the force be with you!!! Qapla!!