test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Recording a Report and Tipping Window

where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
At the end of finishing a mission....When the pop up window comes up for leaving a report/review....

Sometimes I can type in the text box and send.....BUT I can not leave dilithium in the tip jar, it is gray.

And other times I can use the tip jar, and type in the text box....BUT the "send" button stays gray.
"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    You know...this isn't just a bug with the Foundry feedback window!!!!

I found out that the pop up windows to send Feedback to "GM's" as well as "Trouble Tickets" inside the game does not work either...same issue: "send" button is grayed out. It is as if the connection to the "right place" is gone.

So...the Foundry Reviews pop up window is the same type of interface as feedback pop up windows, over all. And none of it is working right for me. Or they unhooked it from STO...maybe in the 32 bit version? I am running the 32-bit since I was having problems with random crashes on the 64-bit.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
This discussion has been closed.