test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Some Foundry missions simply won't publish

dariuskoronikovdariuskoronikov Member Posts: 40 Arc User
some of my missions that were fine before have not been republished and infact won't publish, the thing is its not a connection issue, nor is it anything with the missions themselves (at least as far as the editor is concerned its good to go, where am I going wrong? I even tried to streamline these missions incase it was an issue with the amount of custom characters n stuff..still nothing, any help would be appreciated
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Foundry publishing can get a little sticky. What I've found that works consistently is trying again, and again if necessary, and again. It'll eventually work, just keep an eye on it getting stuck at any percent less than 75 (that's when it's just about to complete, so no worries there.) If so, then give it another try (and streamlining isn't necessary, I make some pretty elaborate stuff and it doesn't seem to impact the likelihood of getting stuck.)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    Let it publish while you have the project open ... you won't be able to stop it from failing but at least you'll have easy access the publish bar.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
This discussion has been closed.