test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Transfer from foundry

I have a ton of dilithium and energy credits on a foundry toon, is there anyway I can transfer it to another toon off the foundry

Comments

• thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    No.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    i'm not sure it can be done. Have you tried accessing your account bank at ESD for the credits?
  • marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    > @ashstorm1 said:
    > i'm not sure it can be done. Have you tried accessing your account bank at ESD for the credits?

It doesn’t work
  • ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    > @ashstorm1 said:
    > i'm not sure it can be done. Have you tried accessing your account bank at ESD for the credits?

It doesn’t work

Another wonky aspect of the Foundry that should be fixed.
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    Actually I think this isn't a bug but intentional, to prevent exploits (at least for EC and I suspect it's simply easier to prevent all transfers then block specifically EC).

Even with the limited loot from the foundry it's trivial to farm massive amount of EC since you got "a kill target" command avaible.

and just to be clear I'm not accusing anyone, just saying this is most likely the reason the transfers are blocked.
  • hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,581 Arc User
    thay8472 wrote: »
    No.

First answer in the thread.
    Plain and direct.
    No one asked why it can't be done, but following responses are correct.
    It would be ripe for exploitation.
  • hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,581 Arc User
    ashstorm1 wrote: »
    > @ashstorm1 said:

It doesn’t work

Another wonky aspect of the Foundry that should be fixed.

Fixed ?
    The change would make for a ridiculous exploit.
    It's not a bug.
    It's not wonky.
    This is the way it should be.
  • thegreendragoon1thegreendragoon1 Member Posts: 1,872 Arc User
    This is by design. Like the Tribble test server, the Foundry editor is a test environment. In the Foundry you can literally kill enemies with the click of a button. This would be rife for exploitation. What happens on the test server stays on the test server, lest it contaminate the live server.