test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unfinished LTS skin

Specifically, the Infected complexion for the Liberate Borg captains. Since beta, they've been head only. Not even on the hands, even though they're clearly visible. This seems like a huge over sight considering how much it costs to play as one. Even once we got open uniforms, and later swim wear and casual clothes, we still have this terrible unfinished visual on playable borg captains.

With the cost of the LTS and the popularity of Borg captains and officers, or even just the ability to use the infected complexion on alien captains, WHY has this skin not been completed?

Even the Talaxians have full body skins. All new races being added seem to have this, yet the Borg still have this unfinished look to them. Is there any way that we can, please, finally get this taken care of?

Comments

• Options
    rasmusfinnrasmusfinn Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Letheans! they need love too. totally sucks with that fake human skin from the neck down
  • Options
    themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    Basically, almost all the skin textures need to be applicable below the head.
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • Options
    wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
    i just find it crazy that there are still unfinished art assets like skin to be so unfinished and untouched still.