test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Support Cruisers Stats!

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    Which may have been a valid arguement had the Vor'ral been a T6 version of the Kamarag. But it ain't now is it.

You think they would make a T-6 version of the Kamarag for the C-store???? Hmmm....
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    starswordc wrote: »
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Considering the events of Yesterday's Enterprise & Temporal Ambassador Temporal, why exactly does Temporal not fit?
    Because apart from Walker and the Temporal Agency, nobody is aware it was a temporal incident except you, your crew, Sela and T'Nae? And even then, only the official agents know what the event really was about and I doubt they started shouting the story to everyone.
    So your assuming that the PC didn't file his required reports or have his after action debrief with Temporal Investigations? Kinda doubt your right about that.
    Heck, according to Cryptic's blog the PC apparently went babbling to random present-day Federation Councillors about the Temporal Accords mission, and it cost the Na'kuhl their humanitarian aid.
    Was it? because IIRC part of that situation was them choosing not to accept aid.

Well, they told the PC to f*** off at the end of the second "Future Proof" mission, but I was actually thinking of the blog where Cryptic tried and failed to allegorize the refugee crisis by having Ambassador Fox's Identical Grandson start whining about how it would be somehow wrong to help the Na'Kuhl because one possible future timeline has their descendants several generations removed approving of Noye blowing up the signing ceremony.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    After the Anniversary, doesn't necessarily mean not part of the Anniversary Ship Bundle, which, by the way, always comes out after the Anniversary. It means after the Anniversary Ship. You know that there are always whiners after that Bundle comes out because those ships 3 Consoles usually are part of a set with the one that came with the Anniversary Ship and 'they couldn't participate, or complete, or whatever' to get the Anniversary Ship.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    avoozuul wrote: »
    If there is a Romulan ship with a similar setup but stuck at T5 then by all means suggest it.
    there were only 3 "free" t5 warbirds at all... and one of them was our first 'science' ship. Speaking of the Ha'nomnomnom I think with a little tweaking it would have been a great baseline for a support cruiser
  • doublechadoublecha Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    Chronos Temporal Dreadnought Cruiser is better.
    Qapla'
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    the layout of the Tor'kaht was better: https://sto.gamepedia.com/Fleet_Tor'Kaht_Battle_Cruiser_Retrofit

I don't know what to do with a lt com universal, who will be sci for science team and hazard emitters.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    avoozuul wrote: »
    If there is a Romulan ship with a similar setup but stuck at T5 then by all means suggest it.
    there were only 3 "free" t5 warbirds at all... and one of them was our first 'science' ship. Speaking of the Ha'nomnomnom I think with a little tweaking it would have been a great baseline for a support cruiser
    Ha'nom was science. I would LOVE it in T6 though to go with my Kara. Heck they already designed the ship model when they built Kara. :p
    patrickngo wrote: »
    and how well did that embargo work for KDF players, CN? (Hint: it didn't.) How well did losing 80% of PvP players work out for changing Cryptic's behaviours? (again, it didn't.)

embargoes don't work.
    Yeah really, the devs listen to what sells. Refusing to buy means abstaining from voting.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    Too bad Temporal Boff powers as so lame.
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    So your assuming that the PC didn't file his required reports or have his after action debrief with Temporal Investigations? Kinda doubt your right about that.
    I'm not saying that. I'm sure the higher-ups know most of the stuff about our missions and share it with other higher-ups.
    I just doubt they'd say that to chief engineers to give a ship the T6 treatment... and share it with the Klingons:

"-Oh, BTW, the Battle of Narendra? The Enterprise-C actually escaped/was lost into a time vortex, which resulted in the Klingons thinking we're cowards and cubstomping us several decades later, but an El-Aurian bartender told them to go back and sacrifice themselves for peace. Oh, and they actually ended up making a detour even further in the future before that where everyone was screwed by the Dominion. And then, after bringing a duplicate of one of our admirals to go back to the correct time, time anomalies started to spread, ticking off the Tholians again, and temporal agents and the Romulan fugitive Empress Sela helped fix that. Anyway, we're asking you to give this ship temporal abilities.
    -After this insane story? TRIBBLE you and your temporal mechanics, we're outta here!"

#TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
    I find your lack of warbirds disturbing.
    Green people don't have to be.... little.
  • pork77pork77 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Every time I see the thread title I misread it as a call to support cruiser stats... :s
    3U3C0SJ.jpg

... and of course, I'd love to have a T5/6 Kamarag, like there is a T5/6 Ambassador.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Well now we know why the T6 Reputation Tier will hand out Fleet Ship Modules. You will need them for all the non-Fleet grade Ships being released for the C-Store.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User

The Temporal Invrstigations Department keeps temporally shielded records, they already know that there was a temporal incursion. The records brought back from "Survivor", with Sela's corroborating testimony, also provide sokid empirical evidence of the entire chain of incursions. In point of fact there is more evidence of the Enterprise C's temporal adventures than there was when Dulmer & Lucksley were sent to DS9 "Trials & Tribbilations".

This aside from the fact that Starfleet Command has known about the Enterprise C's temporal incident since at least the day Picard met Sela.
    What you just said and what you quote aren't mutually exclusive.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    cervarus wrote: »
    I really hope we get ROM and DOM versions of these ships. I also hope they're unique enough from the prime factions to make them worth a purchase. They both already have the unique mechanics (wingmen and singularity abilities). What else could they do?

Agreed. I would prefer a Cardassian Support Cruiser for the DOM, but a well-designed Breen or Jem'Hadar wouldn't be too bad. Although, logically, a Cardassian ship with Jem'Hadar & Breen weapons/tech would be very appropriate. The Cardassians deserve to get something good out of their past entanglement with the Dominion.
    4073703.jpg
    [SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
    =A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
    U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
    T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    Unfortunately it's not setup in a way that I would use it on any of my tac or sci toons, I would only really use it on my engi but even then i've been neglecting him since I don't care a great deal for that class. The only kinds of cruisers I don't use are engi heavy or engi with a sci bias.
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    Not the greatest tactical arrangement and as a result it won't be that useful to me even if i were to consider this guardian clone on the fed side.

i haven't ran a pure engineering support build in a long time because DPS rules so hard that most people survive their fights destroying their targets before they are destroyed. it makes support builds somewhat obsolete.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Vor'ral's my new favorite KDF ship. Holy TRIBBLE, this thing is a beast with an ENG-beam build with power and regen focus. My KDF|ROM-SCI is also having great results with an exotic damage cannon build (using the console mainly for funsies.) It's a versatile platform, love it.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!