test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lags.

aruk1975aruk1975 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
While in create a character the game lags like hell,took me about 10 min to get in to the game!
And when finally in game the game lags even more.Cant imagen runnung true glue is worse than
this lag that this game has right now!!! Anyone that has/or gone true this or has this right now.
Help or they need to seriously fix it.
Post edited by darkbladejk on
Tagged:

Comments

• ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    Are you using the tailor at Starfleet Academy as that tailor has serious lag issues ?. Everywhere else is fine for me
    maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
    It comes and goes for me. No real fix for it other than turning down all the nifty graphics settings. If that doesn't work than it's something on the network between you and the server or the server itself. At that point your out of luck unless your ISP has a problem they can fix.
    Green people don't have to be.... little.
  • richsimmons71richsimmons71 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Yeah, it's lagging horribly for me at the character creation screen too. I wanted to make a new toon, but there's no way I can suffer through the time it will take me. It usually takes me a bit to get someone just right as it is, I'm sure it will take days with 1-2 FPS.

I haven't logged into the game to play with established toons yet, but everything was fine yesterday so I hope I can still do that.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,712 Community Moderator
    there's literally hundreds of reasons that can cause lag. also these sorts of discussions never end well. /closed
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.