test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Break up the crafting categories into collapsible lists.

predconpredcon Member Posts: 478 Arc User
It's irritating to have to scroll through one long, unbroken list of crafting projects, trying to find the thing I'm looking for. It would be helpful to have collapsible tiers within that list, so I could minimize all the components and consumables and everything that isn't the category of item I'm looking for.

This especially in the "Officer Training projects" tab. Say I want to make some Pilot training manuals. I have to scroll all the way to it. I pick one, start the project, and the game bumps me back to the bottom or top of the list. If I could collapse the lists of Command, Intelligence, Miracle Worker, etc., and see only the Pilot manuals, that would make the whole thing a lot less tedious.

Comments

• kcansur7kcansur7 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    tumblr_ojvlnuL8v41s67vyfo3_r1_1280.gif?w=605
  • dp1149dp1149 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    If I'm necroing this, sorry, but I have to add to it.

Not only would collapsible lists be far more useful, but the ability to select the number of available slots you want to run the same project in. If I have all six slots available, it would be far better to be able to select the project, then select the number of slots I want to run it in (assuming I have all the required materials and DOFFs for it) instead of having to do each slot individually.
    Damn the torpedoes, warp speed ahead!
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    dp1149 wrote: »
    If I'm necroing this, sorry, but I have to add to it.

Not only would collapsible lists be far more useful, but the ability to select the number of available slots you want to run the same project in. If I have all six slots available, it would be far better to be able to select the project, then select the number of slots I want to run it in (assuming I have all the required materials and DOFFs for it) instead of having to do each slot individually.

Sadly you are necroing

@darkbladejk