test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Float - Unconcious

silentknight118silentknight118 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is a bug or just something I've done wrong, i am in the process of creating my first mission and as part of it I was trying to make dead bodies in zero gravity, i set my NPC contacts as "Legacy Contact" and set animation to "Float - Unconcious" however whenever I play my map to test the NPC is just standing straight and very concious.

can someone let me know if this is a bug or just a setting I have neglected? TIA

PS. this behaviour also occurs when i set the NPC into "contact" rather than "legacy contact"

thanks again everyone :)
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,258 Arc User
    Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is a bug or just something I've done wrong, i am in the process of creating my first mission and as part of it I was trying to make dead bodies in zero gravity, i set my NPC contacts as "Legacy Contact" and set animation to "Float - Unconcious" however whenever I play my map to test the NPC is just standing straight and very concious.

can someone let me know if this is a bug or just a setting I have neglected? TIA

PS. this behaviour also occurs when i set the NPC into "contact" rather than "legacy contact"

thanks again everyone :)
    yeah that animation is one of the several that are broken atm sadly.

• silentknight118silentknight118 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    ah that's upsetting, oh well thank you for the reply :D at least i know now, I guess ill have to have them lay on the ground the ol' fashioned way, thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.