test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Challenge player removed?

sixofussixofus Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited January 2023 in PvP Gameplay
Was the option to 1v1 pvp by right clicking another player's name removed? It was a favorite feature for my friend and I. Is there any other way to access it?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    I have read this before.... I don't know if they ever fixed it after the last time.
    But not in the "Known Issues" listing of the patch notes.

Took me a while to find it.....

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1240810/pvp-queues-with-60-is-not-available
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1241158/no-player-challenge-option
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    You will probably need to repost this to Bug Reports section....I don't know if you are on PC or PS4 or XB1

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • ekypyrosekypyros Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    Well Press on Quee List Hit Tab PvP
    Invite your VS Player set up Team 1 and 2 and Choose Arena right side
    then press Start Que
    Wait...are you saying in order to do one on one challenges in PvP they have to go through that Queue UI???? LOL!

• ekypyrosekypyros Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Wait...are you saying in order to do one on one challenges in PvP they have to go through that Queue UI???? LOL!
    No You have to Go in Queue UI ,PvP Tab
    Invite (left corner) the player by name set Up Team 1 and 2
    Choose Arena 5vs5 gound or space
    And Hit Right Corner Start
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    Not being a PvP fan, I was quite glad to see it go. Any visit to just about any social area used to consist of having to decline random PvP challenges at the rate of around every 30 seconds or so.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Does make the random challenges go away but doesn't make it obvious where they went to. At first glance it looks like you have to be in a full group of 10.

Only time I use pvp is for the endeavour when I make use of f2p and lts accounts.

Might be a bit naughty but if they refuse to alter the text to admit that you have to win said match not just participate then I don't see why not.
This discussion has been closed.