test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Active level 71 Fed fleet and level 74 KDF fleet looking for active Armada

ktbu#5082 ktbu Member Posts: 53 Arc User
edited August 2018 in Fleet Recruitment
Our fleets are 18 months old and very active. This past weekend our Fed fleet alone had 30 players online during the afternoon. We are a 24 hour fleet with members from around the world and different time zones.

We are looking for a Gamma position so that we can complete our fleets! We are looking for a 20% dilithium reduction bonus. This is important since we are building two fleets at the same time. Our Starbase is T4 complete and working our way to T5. Our colony is T3 complete on KDF side and Fed is T3 while working on the other upgrades.

We recently purged 100 non-active members from each fleet and are actively recruiting. We expect our membership to be over 450 in each fleet again shortly. We use our own cross-faction chat channel but we always answer all Armada Chat requests.

We are not interested in joining a large group of Armadas filled with dead fleets sharing a discord/chat channel. We are not ready to give up and throw in the towel :)) We still enjoy helping new players and our core group of players are still daily players! We are not noobs! We are a core group of lifetime members some on whom have been playing since the beginning. We have built 2 other Fed fleets to T4 and we use a proven fleet building system that builds fleets fast! We are expert ship builders: Crit boats, A2B, A2U, Sci, Proc builds, DPS and even PvP... yeah we know it is a graveyard out there but we can dream :wink: We run our own small events!

We are always looking for new talent. If you have experience running guilds, discord and want to get involved with an active fleet then please reach out to us. We are just a group of Trek nerds that like to pew borg drones. If you are too then chat us up here and come join the fun :smiley:

Hydran Kindom (Fed 71) & Lyran Star Armada (KDF 74)

Comments

• mjolldirmjolldir Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Heya mate, KDF Elite Force 'awvI' batlh tlhIngan' has an open gamma spot,its an KDF armada and its mostly ok, nothing too crazy active, but there is someone on at almost all times, if you want to check it pm @Mjolldir1986 in game(i suppose you are a pc fleet even if i didnt see any confirmation).
    IMG_260543.jpg
  • ktbu#5082 ktbu Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    mjolldir wrote: »
    Heya mate, KDF Elite Force 'awvI' batlh tlhIngan' has an open gamma spot,its an KDF armada and its mostly ok, nothing too crazy active, but there is someone on at almost all times, if you want to check it pm @Mjolldir1986 in game(i suppose you are a pc fleet even if i didnt see any confirmation).

yes PC fleet, thanks for the reply, will contact you in game now
    Ok so I found a KDF Armada \o/

Still looking for a Fed Armada...
  • bishop#7533 bishop Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    You are welcome to join our Federation Armada we maxed all the holdings with the exception to Colony is T4 at the moment.
    We are bunch of older guys and we play a lot of PVEs and do farming for projects through out the armada as well as Alpha Fleet. We are casual and semi hardcore that just love to blow sht up in space. Hit me up this evening. Ill be on at 6:00pm east coast. Handle is @bishop#7533
    You are welcome to join our Federation Armada we maxed all the holdings with the exception to Colony is T4 at the moment.
    We are bunch of older guys and we play a lot of PVEs and do farming for projects through out the armada as well as Alpha Fleet. We are casual and semi hardcore that just love to blow sht up in space. Hit me up this evening. Ill be on at 6:00pm east coast. Handle is @bishop#7533

Sry i missed you bishop, I just remembered to take a peek here.... sent you in game mail :)
  • bishop#7533 bishop Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Np
    Found a perfect KDF Armada, we mixed in perfectly, chil group, fun... we are on the same wavelength.

I am still looking for a Fed Armada, nothing too serious, I don't want any meetings or discussions about armada business :P gimme a break this is just a game, we are just a bunch relaxed trekies, i don't need any extra drama outside of my real life and neither do any of my fleeties, just here to have FUN folks nothing more,,,, do you like my overuse of commas?
  • gertvdvaartgertvdvaart Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    ktbu#5082 wrote: »
    Found a perfect KDF Armada, we mixed in perfectly, chil group, fun... we are on the same wavelength.

I am still looking for a Fed Armada, nothing too serious, I don't want any meetings or discussions about armada business :P gimme a break this is just a game, we are just a bunch relaxed trekies, i don't need any extra drama outside of my real life and neither do any of my fleeties, just here to have FUN folks nothing more,,,, do you like my overuse of commas?

If you are still interested in a Federation armada. The UCDF Armada is a high lvl Armada , our gamma fleets do have a 20% Dill. Discount.

Our armada members are all arround the globe, so there is always people online who can help out or who wants to play.
    Interested?? give me a pm ingame (@Big_Brother) or Use Discord (https://discord.gg/rrdxbQ).

BB
    Fleet Admiral of UCDF Cannonfodder.
    ktbu#5082 wrote: »

If you are still interested in a Federation armada. The UCDF Armada is a high lvl Armada , our gamma fleets do have a 20% Dill. Discount.

Our armada members are all arround the globe, so there is always people online who can help out or who wants to play.
    Interested?? give me a pm ingame (@Big_Brother) or Use Discord (https://discord.gg/rrdxbQ).

BB
    Fleet Admiral of UCDF Cannonfodder.

Hello there and my apologies for the late reply. I have sent you an in-game mail and thanks :))
    Ok we found a great Fed Armada, perfect fit,
    I want to thank the STO community and my mom :open_mouth: