test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thank you for updating the Phoenix Store on Consoles.

tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
But can we on Consoles actually get the Vorgon Carrier in there since it got skipped on us last year, please? Would be great to be able to complete the 3 piece Vorgon ship/console set. TY!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    ucgsquawk#5883 ucgsquawk Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    Please don't put it in the Pheonix box, but maybe let us earn it in some other event?

I'd like to unlock it across all my characters without trying my luck on those boxes for a ship.
  • Options
    ucgsquawk#5883 ucgsquawk Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    Forgive the double post but seconds on the thanks for updating the box, a number of items I'm looking forward to grabbing.
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Kael has mentioned they have plans for the carrier but there's not been anything official about what those plans actually are.

Hopefully its not a case of wait until next anniversary to collect it as a per character ship we can't discard similar to how they tried to patch up the bodged handling of the lukari ship.

Most obvious thing would have been to simply double up the reward options for summer event this year.

Either way holding off judgement as they might still end up putting it in the "odds so poor I can't believe its not gambling for a ship" box.
This discussion has been closed.