test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Morphogenic Armaments 2 Part Bonus

Has anyone tested out the 2 part set bonus of the Morphogenic Armaments set, the 15% recharge reduction to the beam, cannon, mine, and torp? From what I can tell, it is not working. I just tried it out in battle and confirmed it in orbit around earth space dock that it is not having an effect for me. I have BFAW2 and BO1 loaded and my recharge time is 25 seconds on the one I click and 15 seconds on the one I don't. I get the same result without the pieces so I think the set bonus either doesn't stack with anything else or it is bugged.
My carrier is more powerful than your gal-dread

Comments

• tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    you sure your not at global cool down max... if your at max reduction already it wont do jack for ya.
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    Has anyone tested out the 2 part set bonus of the Morphogenic Armaments set, the 15% recharge reduction to the beam, cannon, mine, and torp? From what I can tell, it is not working. I just tried it out in battle and confirmed it in orbit around earth space dock that it is not having an effect for me. I have BFAW2 and BO1 loaded and my recharge time is 25 seconds on the one I click and 15 seconds on the one I don't. I get the same result without the pieces so I think the set bonus either doesn't stack with anything else or it is bugged.

The global cooldown is unaffected by this. Even without sets to help cooldowns, the 15 second lock outapplies to this. Like using Torp Spread and High Yield. When you use Torp Spread, High Yield will always have the 15 second lock.

The same will apply to things like using Grav Well III, and having a Grav Well I. Grav Well I in this instance will go on a 15 second global cooldown.

And it has been this way, for as long as I can remember, and I've been playing since 2012.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • jagdhippiesjagdhippies Member Posts: 676 Arc User
    Lol, I am a clown. I forgot about the global cooldown. I don't play regularly anymore and I guess it shows from time to time.

I might try it again with only one beam skill slotted to see what happens.
    My carrier is more powerful than your gal-dread