test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A NEW Live Action Mobile Suit Gundam Movie in the Works

ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 520 Arc User
I do not know, if you guys know this but there is a NEW Mobile Suit Gundam Live Action Movie in the Works by Legendary Pictures! Yeah You here me right its not sure yet if they are gonna Adopted the Original Gundam 0079 UC Story I think they can since the Original Trilogy it self can be easily translate to a Live Action Setting, or they will Do an Original Alternate Universe Story. Now I am both Worried but not To Worried manly because of the "Other" Live Action Gundam Movie The Mother TRIBBLE G-Saviour Oh God was it Bad even through it was a TV Movie still IT was bad kept in mind G-Saviour was done by the same company set in Vancouver that Effects for Star Trek Voyager Babylon 5 and Andromeda to name a few. Its been like 19 years since the movie was released so I hope they will learn from its mistakes.
I Think Gundam is a Perfect Franchise to be Live Action So Many Great Stories to Tell and So many Action Sense hell even my Mom actually likes The Original Mobile Suit Gundam Movies and she is not even a big fan of Anime because the way it told horror of war and How it Effects people so many ways (Gundam 0080 War in the Pocket Best Example). I think they should do an Original Story that's an Alternate Universe so they can have more freedom with it and give some new creativity with the Franchise that we did not see yet just have to wait and see. They got a Good Company Legendary Pictures so I am not To worried about it.
May the Shwartz Be With You
CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg