test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Play as a Cardassian!

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Administrator Posts: 17 Cryptic Developer
#VictoryisLife, our newest expansion, brings with it the ability to play as a Cardassian for the very first time on Xbox One and Playstation 4!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/10922433

Comments

• Options
    bradford#6535 bradford Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    when will this happen...im excited
  • Options
    nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Just remember, if Cryptic prices the items/services the same as for PC & if not bought in a bundle that the Cardassians will be priced at a higher premium & the only difference besides their cosmetics is the Cardassian 1 specific trait compared to the other store bought species' unlocks.
  • Options
    still want to know when it is available
  • Options
    lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    > @nommo#5819 said:
    > Just remember, if Cryptic prices the items/services the same as for PC & if not bought in a bundle that the Cardassians will be priced at a higher premium & the only difference besides their cosmetics is the Cardassian 1 specific trait compared to the other store bought species' unlocks.

Not true, buying the playable Cardassians also unlocks Cardassian Boffs, and Cardassian Uniform.
  • Options
    korithian1korithian1 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    Is there any news when we may be able to get better quality Cardassian Boff's. Its a shame to limit mine to space stations because I only get common Cardassian Boff's at the moment, so have better (if ugly non cardassian) options for my away team.
  • Options
    lordgyor wrote: »
    > @nommo#5819 said:
    > Just remember, if Cryptic prices the items/services the same as for PC & if not bought in a bundle that the Cardassians will be priced at a higher premium & the only difference besides their cosmetics is the Cardassian 1 specific trait compared to the other store bought species' unlocks.

Not true, buying the playable Cardassians also unlocks Cardassian Boffs, and Cardassian Uniform.

Good point about the BOFFs, but only if they get the same specific Cardassian only trait imo & the uniform you seem to covet I covered with "cosmetics" since that's all it is. Then again to some "space barbie" is an important aspect.
  • Options
    still waiting for someone to say when it is available?????
  • Options
    still waiting for someone to say when it is available?????

I'm sure it won't be too long. Cryptic seems to be getting better with releasing content faster between PC & consoles. Hang in there.