test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Klingon Fleet BCs for aligned Roms

Anyone else besides me finding they have no access to Klingon Battlecruisers on their KDF algned Romulan characters?

In the ship vendor, actually their is NO access to the T6 Klingon Battlecruisers ... but you can still get them through the C-Store for those you've unlocked.

However, that doesn't help with the fleet versions.

Whereas the FED aligned Romulans can access the Starfleet versions of these ships ... no joy for the KDF-ROMs.

Submitted a bug report in game and mentioned it in the bug section, but wondering how many others out there have experienced this same problem.

OH ... And speaking of these problems ... Anyone notice that for the Romulans flying a FED ship ... There is no option to change the registry on those ships? You can change the name, but are stuck with whatever registry the system chooses to randomly give you.
Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
" We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)

Comments

• captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
    I think it's because of the way ships in the ship claim officers are categorized. I couldn't find the T6 BOP there either.

I also reported a bug, and claimed them through the c-store.

PS: wrong forum.