test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Creating A new Mission

I wanted to create a Mission but I can't because of a bug. I was wondering if some1 else can create the mission and I give them my Ideas for it let me know plz
With a Phaser or Lightsaber it doesnt matter to me

Comments

• duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Which bug? There's work arounds to a lot that's going on with the Foundry. It may take a step or two but you should be able to build something to completion. (if not, we need to know what it is. Cryptic is looking into bug fixes and critical stuff needs to be passed along to them)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,258 Arc User
    If it's the "can't type anything into the text field bug" there's a work around for that just alt tab and it should clear, if it's different bug as much details as possible is needed so we (and more importantly Cryptic) can figure out what's wrong.
  • jargonautsjargonauts Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    To duncanidaho11
    it's a Anything below Win 10 Bug when you get the "can't type anything into the text field bug"

To spiritborn
    In another thread they told me what to do also so Tnx for the help.

But now I want to create A Captain's Quarters Like the 1s on Enterprise D but not sure as to how to build 1. The 2 premade 1s that I have found so far I dont like, 1 being TOS and the other being Defiant which has no bathroom and looks Smaller than the TOS. Is there a way to build a room
  • marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    spiritborn wrote: »
    If it's the "can't type anything into the text field bug" there's a work around for that just alt tab and it should clear, if it's different bug as much details as possible is needed so we (and more importantly Cryptic) can figure out what's wrong.

Press Start/Windows Key and click back on the game
  • jargonautsjargonauts Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    To marty123
    the Alt tab worked