test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Devs, I love the Dominion!

They did a really great job here. I have always preferred space combat to ground; until now. Running around with my squad of Jem'Hadar feels brutal. They truly remind me of the way they were portrayed on the show.

I also like how I don't necessarily feel like I'm playing a good guy. I never liked how I was shoehorned into being "nice" on my Romulan.

Great job all around devs. I can't wait to see where you go with them in the future!

Comments

• Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,789 Arc User
    Will you please think of all those people who gave their lives while fighting them, protecting their homeworlds before you write a thread title like that?

;)
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,581 Arc User
    Will you please think of all those people who gave their lives while fighting them, protecting their homeworlds before you write a thread title like that?

;)

Victory is Life, Starfleet
    Begin engaging in Victory or Fall to the dustbin's of history.
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User

;)

No thanks, i'm ok with this genocide...
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    richyrich1991richyrich1991 Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    Still a few things missing unfortunately but what we do get is awesome, ships feel imposing, ground troops feel lethal, I like it >:)
    "As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives.
    This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Victory is Life!"
    njflWNG.jpg
  • Options
    schloopdooschloopdoo Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    Yup, I'm wholeheartedly on board. I love the way the faction looks and feels, in space and on the ground.

I also appreciate the work that's gone into the post-launch bug fixes, which are an expansion tradition in every MMO. Given how quickly the first two fix patches came, my guess is that someone was working on them before the expansion went live, but after the final release build was in the can.
  • Options
    cross821cross821 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    Just remember do your white and do as the founders tell you.
  • Options
    sentry51sentry51 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    > @cross821 said:
    > Just remember do your white and do as the founders tell you.

Haha, I'm a white junkie. I have it running the entire time I'm on the ground . I even use it just for the run speed boost .