test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bashir on Korvat

tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
Why is Bashir in "The Ultimate Klingon" wearing a Starfleet uniform (with a rank) instead of the civilian researcher outfit? Going by "Storm Clouds Gather", he shouldn't be in Starfleet at the time.
tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif

Comments

• Options
    scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
    kira also wears one... and she never was in SF eh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    scrooge69 wrote: »
    She was during the end of the Dominion War.

And when Bajor became a Federation member, she might have still been part of the Militia when it (or at least its space branch) was integrated into Starfleet.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    tyler002 wrote: »
    Why is Bashir in "The Ultimate Klingon" wearing a Starfleet uniform (with a rank) instead of the civilian researcher outfit? Going by "Storm Clouds Gather", he shouldn't be in Starfleet at the time.

he said he was reenlisted back into starfleet, he never stated when that happened.
    scrooge69 wrote: »
    She was during the end of the Dominion War.

And when Bajor became a Federation member, she might have still been part of the Militia when it (or at least its space branch) was integrated into Starfleet.
    Kira only took the commission on behalf of Sisko by an idea in order to help the Cardassian resistance, this was in order to get past the Bajoran uniform which would of been an affront to the Cardassian resistance.

She went back to the Militia in the end as a Colonel, but Bajor didn't join the Federation until 2393 and that is 18 years to account for there and not a lot of background between DS9 and her position as Kai.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    iamjmphiamjmph Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    did they add bashir in? i dont recall him from my old play throughs
  • Options
    tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    They replaced the previous scientist in "The Ultimate Klingon" with Bashir.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I think that as we begin to re-play these old missions, we will begin to discover several Trek Actors replacing those old NPC just as Levar Burton / Geordi La Forge can now be seen, and heard, in three old Klingon War missions.

Edit - I have to say, it's funny that when you first find him the voice used for him is wrong. I think it might be from the original NPC. Maybe one day yhe DEVs will fix that. ;)
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.