test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starship Mastery

tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
What's the fastest way to gain starship mastery points? 50000 exp for Level 6 is a noticable increase from the previous levels...
tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif

Comments

• kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    borg ra, argala, tholian ra, japori, repeat
  • wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    If you only run 4/5 in argala, there is no cooldown. You can simply leave and restart the patrol. You can get to level 5 in about six runs at normal difficulty (increasing to ADV difficulty is less efficient because it takes more time to clear the waves vs. the increase in xp).
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    Argala 4/5 completion repeats are the most painless option. Of course, there is no other rewards than mastery, XP and drops, so maybe it's good idea to put RA Borg and Tholian between the repeats for diversions (and marks)...
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    wait level WHAT? did they add another level to masteries?

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    Yes, the purchasable JH ships have a level 6 which unlocks them account-wide.

Oh just that, ok I'm not particularly interested in Jemhadar ships- (unless one has a total must have trait I like)

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • rattleshark#0665 rattleshark Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    I didn't check the numbers but it seems like they lowered xp given toward starship trait unlocks. I logged into my level 60 Rommy and put her in a Fed T6 Arbiter , i ran R/A and patrols to unlock traits , i got to level 65 before i unlocked the 5th trait.
  • harlequinpixieharlequinpixie Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    I found the badlands a good place to level ships.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Too bad Mirror Invasion Event isn't still running for you guys. Talk about endless streams of ships....
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    gradii wrote: »
    wait level WHAT? did they add another level to masteries?

Only the new Dominion ships from the ViL release. Tier 5 mastery is what gets you the trait, but if you get the Tier 6, that Dominion ship is unlocked for all your other toons on the account to use that same ship.

I'm not sure if this extends to the Cardassian ships in this release.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    It doesn't, they're the same as every other cross-faction ship.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif