test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Getting a Prototype Dreadnought Cruiser

I have my eyes on the Atlas prototype cruiser. I know it comes from two different types of packs. I've seen a couple of them on the exchange for about 240-250 million. My plan was to put up a Kelvin intel dread for sale in order to fund the purchase of the atlas. The price of the intel dread seems all over the place though. 230-500 million is a big range. Is the vengeance a good ship to try and sell or am I better off putting a different one up? Any suggestions ?

Comments

• Options
    madmoparmadmopar Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    Do all the lobi ships pretty much go for the same amount? I just figured the vengeance would sell the best out of them but thats not based on any facts.
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    Astika, Zahl, Vengeance, NX all sell very well.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    The Atlas comes from the Undiscovered Lockbox and the Infinity Lockbox, Vengeance comes from the Lobi store. Since the Infinity cycle just ended the prices on the Atlas will rise again until the next cycle. The Vengeance on the other hand being Lobi stays in steady supply so the prices there stay steadier.

This, exactly.

Lobi ships do not fluctuate in price nearly as much as prize ships from the boxes. In general, yes.. the Lobi Ships usually stay right in the area of 200-250M. Occasionally, they can go a little higher or lower, but the last 2 Lobi Ships that I purchased (Vengeance, Astika) both costs about 220M. I have seen the Vengeance go as low as 200M and go as high as 350M, but it hasn't been that high in a very long time.

It really just depends on supply. If you're not in a hurry, I would just watch the exchange. Wait until the available supply gets low and then you can sell for a lot. Right now, with the key sale and the current box just dropping it's not going to be a good time to get the most money from a lobi ship. People will have extra lobi from opening boxes and they'll be selling popular ships like the Vengeance and Astika in order to buy more keys. This will drive the price down.
    Insert witty signature line here.