test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gamma Recruit Question

Are the rewards for the gamma recruit event only for the jem'hadar? I took my klingon character to the temporal officer to look at the rewards and under gamma its completely empty. Delta and temporal show the rewards as normal(even ones I haven't obtained).

Comments

• binebanebinebane Member Posts: 557 Arc User
    no. there should be account unloced too.. wait for bug fix or something.
  • madmoparmadmopar Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    Yes. I got some admirality unlocked and some episodes.
  • ffttfftt Member Posts: 715 Arc User
    Huge difference between Gamma Recruit rewards and account unlocks. I don't doubt that some players will tear through the rewards but three admirality at level 10 or four(?) commendations at level 4 in the first few hours after release?
  • warpnugget#0537 warpnugget Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    sorry to hijack the thread.
    just came back after a long break and decided to create a gamma recruit so i can ease myself into the game.
    must be missing something because i cant see the option to create him anywhere in the screen.

thanks in advance for the help.
  • madmoparmadmopar Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    > @warpnugget#0537 said:
    > sorry to hijack the thread.
    > just came back after a long break and decided to create a gamma recruit so i can ease myself into the game.
    > must be missing something because i cant see the option to create him anywhere in the screen.
    >
    > thanks in advance for the help.

Any jem'hadar you make will be a gamma recruit while the event is active. You will get an item in your inventory in an early mission that you need to complete objectives.
  • nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    sorry to hijack the thread.
    just came back after a long break and decided to create a gamma recruit so i can ease myself into the game.
    must be missing something because i cant see the option to create him anywhere in the screen.

thanks in advance for the help.

make a jem'hader he'll be one.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • warpnugget#0537 warpnugget Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    ah ok,yeah somone told me ingame.
    i thought we started gamma recruits at level one but someone told me it was at 60,thanks anyway for the info.

cheers
  • iamjmphiamjmph Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    so as not to start a new thread, I have to ask, is it normal not to be able to sponsor reps for the recruits?
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,636 Arc User
    iamjmph wrote: »
    so as not to start a new thread, I have to ask, is it normal not to be able to sponsor reps for the recruits?

It seems to be a bug related to the Vanguard sub-type, as regular Jem'Hadars have working Rep Sponsorship. Hopefully patched soon.
  • iamjmphiamjmph Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    ahh thanks, yes hopefully fixed soon