test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

new ships

i know vil going later we get a ton of new ships. but will we see new rommie or feds, even though i dont play klingon ships this summer

Comments

• Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    To the best of my knowledge there is no information on any new upcoming Federation, Romulan, or KDF ships.

This game sustains itself financially on C-Store and Lock Box releases though, so I have to believe that more will be coming later after VIL. There are a lot of Federation, Romulan and KDF players, they are not going to just stop making ships for these factions.

Right now, the focus is clearly on the Jem'Hadar and Cardassians (as it should be) but I am sure there will be more for other factions down the road. Again though, all anyone can do right now is guess.

Don't forget though, you can unlock the new Jem'Hadar ships for use on your Federation, Romulan, or KDF Captains.. so that's kinda cool.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,197 Arc User
    There's still a number of canon ships which I would like to see in this game, but what I want mostly these days is the Oberth in T6 form, however I really wouldn't mind the New Orleans class as a tactical ship.
  • Options
    jordan3550jordan3550 Member Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I hope so it just don’t feel right my fed toon flying alien ships. For now I’ll have to make the jem ship look more fed like with a discovery vanity shield on and of course phasers