test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Post 2000

admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
Woot! I am hitting my 2000th post with this one!
fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
@ren_larreck

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Puny mortal! :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    Puny mortal! :p

Bows to the forum god.

yea it would have happened a lot sooner if I hadn't stopped posting cause all the threads were the same thing over and over again.

fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

@ren_larreck
  • dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    Hmmmm.

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    I'm over 7 thousand ....ok I talk a lot....and like to punt Pikachu ......and like to ramble on and on about nothing inparticular because I thought it would be cool if we got a safety dance emote though we will never get it but we get a ferengi dance LAME , OH and I like duct tape chimichangas walks on the beach at night once its been thouroughly blown up and then duct aped back together....can you duct tape sand? O.o, OH and I like to duct tape vegans to flagpoles force feed them meatloaf and make mooing sounds like a cow in pain each time they chew, so what was this thread about again? O.o
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    9k and a half here. not really much to feel good about. just a number. :tongue:
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    I'm over 7 thousand ....ok I talk a lot....and like to punt Pikachu ......and like to ramble on and on about nothing inparticular because I thought it would be cool if we got a safety dance emote though we will never get it but we get a ferengi dance LAME , OH and I like duct tape chimichangas walks on the beach at night once its been thouroughly blown up and then duct aped back together....can you duct tape sand? O.o, OH and I like to duct tape vegans to flagpoles force feed them meatloaf and make mooing sounds like a cow in pain each time they chew, so what was this thread about again? O.o

Sounds good to me and yes you can duct tape sand. I've done it. I would love a safety dance emote myself.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

@ren_larreck