test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lion King themed space build

xungnguyenxungnguyen Member Posts: 233 Arc User
edited May 2018 in Ten Forward
Hey guys. I'm working on a Lion King themed build for my Odyssey on my main toon. She's using Kelvin Phasers, Quantum Phase weapon set, Iconian 4pc, and KCB for weapons. I also have the leech, Trellium D, Assimilated Module, and Point Defense console for engineering slots. I have the Nausicaan console, Temporal Disentaglement Suite, and Temporally Shielded Datacore in the science slots. I have 2x Phaser Relays in my tac slots. Any help will be appreciated. Thx.
temporal_lapras__royal_flagship__by_lapry101-dbutq96.png

"Simba, you have forgotten me. You have forgotten who you are … you are my son and the one true king." (Mufasa)
Post edited by xungnguyen on

Comments

• Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    That's an interesting plan you've got there....
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    Yes, Caitians and Ferasans need more “big cat” appearance options.

Hakuna Matata!
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • Options
    antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    Where are you still looking to take the build?
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Sapph has a Caitian officer named Nale (Apparently the game's namegen tried to use Nala, but switched to Nale.) And I don't have an officer named Scar or Claudius btw. I'm using it for RP purposes. I'm also using the Agony Phaser torpedo.

"Simba, you have forgotten me. You have forgotten who you are … you are my son and the one true king." (Mufasa)
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    What type of build are you looking at?
    Tanking, DPS or the space science magic?
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      edited May 2018
      What type of build are you looking at?
      Tanking, DPS or the space science magic?

It's part of a roleplay. I'm going for tanking and support on the Oddy since it is Sapph's 3rd palace ship.

• Options
      edited May 2018
      I fly a Tac Oddy at T6, neutronium is something you could consider but get the fleet version with extra turn. The Oddy can be tweaked by using two parts of the flagship console set (that will improve your turn rate). The Pathfinder has a very nice trait which grants you temporary HP when you pop a shield regen ability, so that may be worth looking at.

Tanks tend to be high HP, high Aggro

NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      • Options
        Okay. The fleet neutronium's the one you get from the fleet mine IIRC. Also, Sapph's ship shouldn't have the USS prefix since she's not working for Starfleet anymore. It should say PLV Windsor to reflect her new allegiance.

• Options
        Nothing can be done with the prefix (I know, it sucks not being able to put I.S.S. on my Fed ships). A fleet RCS from the mine will also be very useful, ideally one with DMG resistance so that will improve your turn rate.
        Have you considered pairing up a Trilithium omni and a crafted omni phaser in the aft of your ship alongside your KCB?
        In an attack run, you want most of your weapons firing forwards before you turn to do the broadside duel.
        NMXb2ph.png
        • Options
          edited May 2018
          I'm more of a broadsider when it comes to cruisers. I have the trilithium omni, 4x Agony Phasers, Agony torps, and Quantum Phase Beam as energy weapons. I might replace one of the Agony Phaser beams with an Agony omni.

• Options
          I'm a brawler, point me at the enemy and I'm all "It is better to die for the Emperor than live for yourself, the Emperor protects" before I charge in.
          NMXb2ph.png