test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How far into the tutorial do I have to go for Delta Recuit to be Delta

I will be cutting it very close to the ending time of the Delta Recruit promotion. How far into the tutorial do I have to go before my character is officially a delta recruit and can come back to finish the tutorial another day, I don't want to lose out but I also have very little time between servers going down at 7am PST.

Please help me on resolving or answering this issue. I greatly appreciate any help and your time spent responding.

Comments

• postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    As long as you get past the mission where you get given the temporal macguffin by someone you should be fine.

Off the top of my head it's within the first couple of missions for each faction.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    You have to complete your faction tutorial. If you skip the tutorial, you will not be registered as a Delta Recruit.

If you're unsure if you have progressed far enough, look in your inventory. If you have a device called 'Tesseract Communications Receiver' then you have progressed far enough. That item is awarded at the end of the tutorial and officially signifies you as a Delta Recruit.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • notagain#5499 notagain Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Okay thank you!