test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

It's all proportional, or is it?

zepharynthezepharynthe Member Posts: 169 Arc User
I served on a few ships in the Navy. I was a submariner, been on destroyers, cruises, frigates, and carriers. What amazes me about the ship interiors is how disproportionate they are to the size of the ships they are located in. Go to the interior of a Defiant class, leave the bridge you are automatically in a hallway with 20 foot ceilings and 10 foot width and it's a good football field long. No way Jose! IS never coing to be possible. But the same holds true when you play episodes inside some ships. and no access panels in the walls, ceilings and fl;oors? Sorry bubbah, but if electrical and plumbing are going to be run at all behind a facade, I guarsantee you that access panels are going to have to be there.

Not ever going to expect to see any changes to this in the game, just saying. Unless you have bulkhead stretchers, everything is relative in reality.
I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. Thomas Jefferson (et al)