test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Trek Mission Crate 12 Month Subscription

tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
Hi all, back in January I ordered all 6 LootCrates. After not hearing from them about a shipment date I emailed their customer service asking about it. I was informed that I ordered too late to receive the first crate but was assured I would be shipped the 2nd crate between April 1-10th. After some time I emailed their CS again on April 18th asking about the crates and was informed they are currently delayed and should have a tracking or email on April 20th about either a tracking number or email with further information. Today in May 8th and no word from them.

I have again emailed their customer service and have yep received a replay.

Am I the only one getting this type of service from them with the Star Trek Mission Crate's? I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this and now wish I never made the purchase. To me it also reflects on Perfect World / Star Trek Online as they endorsed it.

Update, didnt see this topic, I see Im not the only one getting the shaft. Asking that this be closed.

Positive thoughts.
NeAC.gif

Comments

• Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,716 Community Moderator
    closed at request of original poster
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.