test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Multiple Eye Colours

tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
It would be nice if both eyes had their colour selected independently, allowing for characters with Heterochromia.
tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif

Comments

• Options
    marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    Or a ‘blind’ option to match scars
  • Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    I would like to see more options for pupil shapes and maybe a glow option, surely there's aliens out there with glowy eyes.
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    That turns the screen all black, since they can't see anything? :D
  • Options
    avoozuul wrote: »
    I would like to see more options for pupil shapes and maybe a glow option, surely there's aliens out there with glowy eyes.

That would be a good one, I'd finally be able to make an almost authentic-looking Idryll officer if the aliengen had a glowing iris option.
  • Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    Yeah, I had Idryll in mind.
  • Options
    jslynjslyn Member Posts: 1,784 Arc User
    warpangel wrote: »
    That turns the screen all black, since they can't see anything? :D

When I played "Spore" way back in the day, I evolved my species without eyes.
  • Options
    ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    Heterochromia(such as what Lee van Cleef had), the milky blind eye option(or something like the Aenar), the missing eye option, glowing eyes that aren't the result of a character being in certain lighting(such as at the KDF starbase), are all good ideas. If it wasn't for the limits of the game and avatar, I'd say compound eyes as well.
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    ichaerus1 wrote: »
    Heterochromia(such as what Lee van Cleef had), the milky blind eye option(or something like the Aenar), the missing eye option, glowing eyes that aren't the result of a character being in certain lighting(such as at the KDF starbase), are all good ideas. If it wasn't for the limits of the game and avatar, I'd say compound eyes as well.

If you have unlocked the 23rd century Gorn items, they have what looks like compound eyes for an option.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    ichaerus1 wrote: »

If you have unlocked the 23rd century Gorn items, they have what looks like compound eyes for an option.​​

I think those are a type of glasses, but the effect is the same.