test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Make Skant Available Again

hushiforumhushiforum Member Posts: 23 Arc User
Due to RL, I wasn't able to login during the event in September-October that introduced the skant uniform, which is my favorite from the Next Generation era. I thought for sure I'd be able to pick it up later, even if I had to pay; the article at the time seemed to indicate that it was free for the anniversary festivities, but that afterwards, it wouldn't be free. That was fine by me.

However, after trying to deal with the terrible support, who seem to have no idea what the content in their own game is, I thought I would at least post on here in the off chance developers might see it. I can't find it in the game in any capacity. None of the support people I've spoken to seem to know what it even is. But I would very much like to see the skant in game.

I don't know why any development team would create assets they weren't going to use as a product or a reward, so maybe I assumed wrongly. Either way, I'd like to see the skant available and have some way to get it, even if I do end up having to pay (a hopefully reasonable price) for it.

Thanks.