test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Kingdom Hearts themed space build

xungnguyenxungnguyen Member Posts: 233 Arc User
I'm trying to create a Kingdom Hearts themed ship for my main toon. I'm using the Lukari set, 4 Temporal chrontion beams, Quantum Phase torps, and KCB. Eng consoles are 2pc Vorgon set, TrelliumD plating, Protomatter Projector, and Leech. Sci consoles are 3 Restorative Particle; focusers. Tac consoles are 3 AP mag regs. Hangar bays have 2 regular Vorgon frigates
temporal_lapras__royal_flagship__by_lapry101-dbutq96.png

"Simba, you have forgotten me. You have forgotten who you are … you are my son and the one true king." (Mufasa)

Comments

• Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    If you're modeling a build after Kingdom Hearts it must be spread over all 3 systems over a dozen accounts and only be finished after a decade you start decking out your ship(s).

Jokes aside it looks decent. Though you might wanna switch the KCB for a AP omni or even just another temporal AP beam. The KCB dosen't benefit from tac consoles, boff powers, most traits, etc. and since it's purely kinetic it dosen't do jack to shielded targets either. I get that you wanna shred shields with your torp but that still dosen't help the KCB enough to outperform a standard AP beam in most situations.