test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Haven't found answer via Search function

Is there an easy way to determine if a Foundry mission allows for team play?

Best Answer

• Options
    sophlogimosophlogimo Member Posts: 6,507 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Only via the player classifications that the players ca give a mission in the debriefing.

Answers

• Options
    theboxisredtheboxisred Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    That's what I was affraid of.
    Thanks for the reply!
  • Options
    drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    All Foundry missions can be played as a team. Some are going to be built better for it than others. Best bet is to read the description and see of the author mentions anything.
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
  • Options
    theboxisredtheboxisred Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    That's odd. I wonder if I'm doing something wrong. When I go to share the mission via the "In Progress" tab the "Share" button is grayed out.
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    > @theboxisred said:
    > That's odd. I wonder if I'm doing something wrong. When I go to share the mission via the "In Progress" tab the "Share" button is grayed out.

Likely a bug, but here's some things to try:
    — Are you teamed when you try to share the mission? (I.e. the stupid but surprisingly often answered in the negative "Is it plugged in?")
    — Have you tried having your teammates start the mission from the Foundry interface themselves?
    — Sometimes you can enter a misson with a teammate even if you don't have the mission. Have you tried entering the mission and then having your teammates approach the starting door to join your instance?
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/