test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

XBOX and content packs

bmcd73bmcd73 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
I have been playing STO on the PC for years and own every pack released to date. I have recently switched to the XBOX and I am not seeing the packs (only the temporal one). Are these packs not offered on the XB1 or is this something that is coming?

Comments

• Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    If they're not there now I don't think they're coming. Remember, those packs all accompanied the release of an expansion. The consoles have only been around for AOY. If that's a firm rule then the DR and LoR expansions have come and gone, and any included content is just going to figure as "background" for what console STO launched with.

Ie. that stuff's there (presumably), but it's there in the same way that any other C-store content is. So why bundle it special to mark an occasion that the platform never experienced?
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    bmcd73bmcd73 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    Well I hope you are wrong on this. I was hoping that maybe they just haven't packaged it properly. I loved owning those packs on the PC and would love to own at least some of them on the console. The AoY is my least favorite of all of them...so much so that it is the only pack I did not buy on the PC.