test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How do I get the TOS bridge crew?

Some people have told me they got these boffs from convention rewards while others said they got them from donating to something and still others said they just got an email saying they qualified. How can I *currently* get the TOS bridge crew?

Comments

• Options
    stobot#7771 stobot Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    Unfortunately I am not sure if you can CURRENTLY get them, though someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

However, I can at least offer you these:

c18wzcyky9g01.jpg

You can see the sliders to make each costume here:

https://redd.it/7xmubw
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    The TOS bridge crew is a promotional item, given away at first at the STLV before last and subsequently in a few other promotions (PWE sent them to select folks via email some time back as well.)

There's no way, at present, to get these codes but you never know what might pop up in future (be sure that you've allowed PWE to contact you via mail, since that's one plausible way these codes will be given out again.)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    they were up for at least 3 times.

attend convention

from random email from pwe

online donation during xmas

if you missed out, best bet would be to wait for next round. course someone who got it from convention or during donation drive may have a code they didnt use and would sell/auction.
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    They also gave the bridge crew away during bonus zen sales on two occasions that I remember. The deal was that you spend X amount and get X "tokens" to select special rewards from a list. List included but not limited to...

- Leeta Boff
    - TOS Boff Crew
    - A 'Meh' T6 FED Ship
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    As per usual, it seems (think gold-plated D'Kora Marauder), the cited criteria for rewarding certain players with special items appear to be largely bogus and/or just random. I got my TOS boffs, allegedly for having attended a convention. I did no such thing, I assure you.
    3lsZz0w.jpg