test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a KDF fleet 4 regular Dranuur Ground Sims

zorky63zorky63 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited January 2018 in Fleet Recruitment
Hi all ,

This may be a somewhat irregular "looking for fleet" post, but desperate times ... and all that .

In short, I'm looking to help out my own KDF fleet by having a toon in a KDF fleet that has regular Dranuur Colony ground Simulation runs (4-6 per week at least, but more is preferable) .

I'm willing to put a certain % of my award of Colony Provisions into your fleet's coffers (don't want to be a "free rider") and I can also provide your fleet with Fed Colony Provisions if you need them -- but the reason that I'm making this offer is to collect Colony Provisions for my own KDF fleet, and I want to be completely upfront about that.
Sadly, as of late the multiple Sim channels are just not doing enough KDF runs ..., which prompted this post.

I can bring to the table a well equipped KDF Sci with a mix of ground healing and AoE damage build .
I use this build on the Fed side as well and it has proven to save not only my team's SG, but nearby SG's as well (at times I surf over to far away SG's to heal / kill as well) . I can also act as TL (team leader) if need be, as I sometimes do on Sim channel runs .

In short, I need KDF ore, and you may need a decent player (who due to working in shifts in RL, can play both European & US time zones at certain days).

Please email me with questions / offers @Aelfwin in game .

Thanks.