test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cross Faction Prisoner?

v2E8Cno.png

I have two questions here. How did this happen? And what am I supposed to do with this bugger since I can't use him in "Transport Prisoners"?
Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.

Comments

• Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    ilithyn wrote: »
    v2E8Cno.png

I have two questions here. How did this happen? And what am I supposed to do with this bugger since I can't use him in "Transport Prisoners"?
    1. You probably bought him off the ex or mailed him from a KDF alt.
    2. Sell him on the ex, mail him to a KDF alt or put him into a fleet project.

PS. "Transport Prisoners" on Fed eats your prisoners but rewards nothing more than the standard 5 dil/little exp that even the worst of the random free assignments on the list give. It's not worth doing.
  • Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    warpangel wrote: »
    ilithyn wrote: »
    v2E8Cno.png

1. You probably bought him off the ex or mailed him from a KDF alt.
    2. Sell him on the ex, mail him to a KDF alt or put him into a fleet project.

PS. "Transport Prisoners" on Fed eats your prisoners but rewards nothing more than the standard 5 dil/little exp that even the worst of the random free assignments on the list give. It's not worth doing.

1) No and no. I do have a KDF but I never mail doffs from her. Any prisoners she captures I either use myself or sell on the exchange, where they always sell within 24 hours so it's not because I got some back in the mail either. Nor do I ever buy prisoners on her, I get plenty via raiding to suit my needs.
    2) Thanks, gonna do that. Or mail him to my KDF

P.S. Yes I know. I do it anyway.
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    Well, it is not a "game breaking" issue whether or not it is a game glitch or human error. Simply put the prisoner on the Exchange for sale and move on with life.
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Well its only possible to have come from the exchange or mail, nothing else can ever put a wrong faction doff in your roster.
    That's not entirely true. You can get a KDF entertainment hologram doff as a Fed-Rom from "Special Deal on Entertainment Provisions" (and those are bound so all you can do with it is dismiss).

It's theoretically possible some bugged assignment could give a KDF prisoner fedside. I'm not aware of any, though.
  • Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    jaguarskx wrote: »
    Well, it is not a "game breaking" issue whether or not it is a game glitch or human error. Simply put the prisoner on the Exchange for sale and move on with life.

Didn't say it was. Half of this post was meant as a humorous "lol, how the **** did this happen? Why is there a Klingon in my brig?"
    warpangel wrote: »

It's theoretically possible some bugged assignment could give a KDF prisoner fedside. I'm not aware of any, though.

Personally my money is on a glitch/bug. It's not a big deal, but I'll keep an eye out when I open those prisoner boxes from now on.
    *shrug*